From library computers
- In most programs, initiate printing by selecting File>Print Preview. This will show you how the document will look when printed. If the document is in PDF format, select the printer icon at the top of the document instead. Close Print Preview and edit the document to remove unwanted content, if necessary.
- In the print dialog, select the desired printer (B&W Single-Sided, B&W Double-Sided, Color) and number of copies.
- Click OK to send the print job. Wait for a second box to confirm the price. If you do not confirm the price, your print job will not be sent.
- Head to the Print Release Station behind the reference desk with your library card (or guest pass) and money.
- Click Release a Print Job.
- Scan or type in your library card/guest pass number.
- Click Select All Jobs at the top of the screen to print all of the jobs in the list. Click individually to print only some of the jobs. Your total price will be shown in the upper right side of the screen.
- Click Print.
- Insert money into the cash box and click OK on the Print Release Station.
- Change will be dispensed, if owed, and the document(s) will print.
- Click Done to return to main menu.
From your device
- From the library website, click the printer icon in the left menu.
- Click the link for the download that matches your device. Windows Vista/7 users, please note troubleshooting information on this page.
- Allow your device to install ClientLauncher.
- If you are prompted to install printer drivers, do so.
- The library's printers should now be installed on your machine. Continue to print using instructions above for library computers.
- When you send a document to print, you will be prompted to create a User ID. Select a number that is at least 4 digits long and easily remembered. You will need to enter this number again to access your jobs at the Print Release Station.