Our copier is located in the small business center (behind the reference desk). Copies are available in both Black & White and Color. Double-sided (duplex) copies are also available. Please note that this machine does not staple.
- Place the document face-down on the glass or face-up in the feeder. If you are printing a legal-sized document, put paper in the bypass tray on the right side of the machine.
- Insert money into the machine. b&w copies are 15¢ per page, color is 50¢ per page.
- By default, the copier is set to b&w. Select color if desired.
- Select any other output changes (double-sided, size, etc.) if desired.
- Use the number pad to indicate the number of copies.
- Select Start to begin copying.
Scanning requires assistance from a reference librarian. Scans may be emailed or saved to a USB flash drive/standard SD card. Cost is 15¢ per page.