- Find the item in our catalog.
- Click on the title of the item.
- Click "Request first available copy" on the right side, under the description.
- Enter your Barcode and PIN.
Borrower ID is the number on the back of your library card, without spaces. By default, your PIN is the last 4 digits of the phone number you used when you got your library card. If you are unable to login, please bring your library card and picture ID to the Reference Desk to get your PIN.
- Select pickup location using the dropdown menu.
- Click "Request."
Request by Phone
Call the Reference Desk at 518-477-7476 (option 5), and we will place a request for you.
Request in person
Visit the Reference Desk, and the librarian will assist you with your request.